The following terms & conditions need to be read carefully. Participation in fastfun.jp snow sports activities indicates that you accept these terms & conditions. If you do not accept these terms & conditions, please do not register for or participate in the fastfun.jp snow sports activities.
1. The snow sport activity you intend to participate in:
-Takes place in a hazardous environment that involves a risk of injury to yourself;
-Is dependent on the conditions of the environment and may be canceled or curtailed without notice at the discretion of fastfun.jp snow sports employees;
-Takes place far from medical facilities.
2. You must have insurance that provides cover for the following:
-Any snow sport activities;
-Medical expenses for treatment required as a result of injuries sustained by you while participating in snow sports activities;
-Your own personal liability for the death or injury caused to another person as a result of your negligence.
3. Fastfun.jp snow sports is not liable for any physical, mental or financial damage incurred by you as a result of your own negligence or the negligence of a third party.
4. You must attend a medical facility immediately should a fastfun.jp snow sports employee so advise or deem it necessary.
5. You must follow the instructions of fastfun.jp snow sports employees at all times.
6. Failure to follow the instructions of fastfun.jp snow sports employees may result in termination of your participation in the snow sport activity.
7. If a fastfun.jp snow sports employee deems your behavior to be dangerous or inappropriate during the snow sport activity, it may result in termination of your further participation.
8. Any photographs or videos taken of you by fastfun.jp snow sports during your participation in snow sport activities remains the property of fastfun.jp snow sports and may be used in promotional material.
9. All rates are subject to change without prior notice
1. Cancellation by the customer:
Please inform us as soon as possible should you decide to cancel your participation in your planned snow sport activity.
– Cancellation with less than 48 hours’ notice: No refund
– Cancellation between 72 hours and 48 hours’ notice: 50% refund
– Cancellation with more than 72 hours’ notice: Full refund less ¥1000 admin fee
– Cancellation for medical reasons: Full refund less ¥1000 admin fee
– In the periode around Chinese New Year (12 till 25 February) we charge 100% for a cancellation within 2 weeks
Please note that a cancellation on medical grounds will require a doctor’s note confirming that you are in an unfit condition to participate in any snow sport activity. If you cannot provide a doctor’s note then no refund will be offered.
2. Modification by the customer:
Please inform us as soon as possible should you decide to modify your booking.
A ¥1000 administration fee will apply to any modification of your booking.
Any attempt to modify your booking with less than 24 hours’ notice will not be permitted and no refund will be offered.
3. Product transfer:
Fastfun.jp snow sports products and services may be transferred to another person when a valid ticket, voucher or booking number is presented.
4. Failure to attend and late attendance:
In the event that you fail to attend for your scheduled snow sport activity, your booking will be considered as having been cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice.
In the event that you are late to attend for your scheduled snow sport activity, the activity will commence without you when other participants are already in attendance.
If you are the only scheduled participant of the snow sport activity, the activity may proceed upon your late arrival at the discretion of the fastfun.jp snow sports employee. The activity will finish at its originally scheduled time.
No compensation or refunds will be offered.
5. Cancellation by fastfun.jp snow sports:
No compensation will be offered for cancellations due to factors beyond fastfun.jp snow sports’ control.
The operation of all snow sport activities is determined by the conditions of the environment at the time such activities are scheduled to take place. If a snow sport activity is cancelled due to the conditions of the environment, chair lift failure, chair lift “wind hold” or any other factor outside of fastfun.jp snow sports’ control, fastfun.jp snow sports will reschedule the activity for a time that is convenient for you.
If this is not possible, then a credit voucher shall be issued to the equivalent value of the time remaining in your scheduled snow sport activity. The credit voucher will be valid for 2 years from the date of issue. Credit vouchers are subject to availability, are transferable and must be surrendered upon redemption.
There will be no refunds in the event that:
– You fail to follow the instructions of a fastfun.jp snow sports or employee, or;
– A fastfun.jp snow sports employee deems your behaviour during the snow sport activity dangerous, and;
– Your further participation in the snow sport activity is terminated because of your choice.
All refunds, where offered, will be paid in cash only.
Cancellation & refund policy updated 01 October 2013